We use QuickBooks to accept mobile transactions and email you invoices. This keeps your payment information 100% secure and your experience working with us 100% seamless.
We offer automated payment plans to help you get the most from our services (without compromising your cash flow).
Please let us know ASAP if you're interested in leveraging our payment plan option.
If you change your mind, we'll give you your money back. Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 512-400-4266.
To get amazing the 5-star results w, you'll only need to...
2. Sign agreement & place deposit
3. Approve product selection & job scheduling
5. Open your garage door
6. Attend the 30-minute Client Sort
7. Approve the work & pay final balance
8. Close your garage door
Just think, 2 minutes from now you'll have your consultation scheduled and a confirmation email in your inbox.
On the day of your consultation, you'll receive a courtesy call 30 minutes prior to your scheduled time.
Together, we'll discuss...
By the end of our visit, you'll know exactly what we plan to do, how long it will take and how much you'll need to invest to make it all happen.
55% of our clients decide to move forward during their consultations. If that's you, we'll review the agreement together, process your deposit and slide you into our schedule.
If, for whatever reason, you change your mind later, before we start ordering products, we'll refund your deposit 100%.
If you change your mind after we begin ordering products, we'll refund you the difference and cancel the orders (if they haven't shipped yet).
What You'll Learn During Your Consultation:
• Why Garages Get Disorganized & How To Stop This Demoralizing Cycle
• Why Homeowners Who Start A DIY Garage Project Rarely Finish
• How Many Hours It Actually Takes To Organize Your Garage
• Why Your Cardboard Boxes Fall Apart & What You Should Use Instead
• Which Storage Products + Garage Racks You Should NEVER Buy & Why
• The Top 4 Safety Hazards In Your Garage & How To Eliminate Them
• The Top 3 Reasons You Should Prioritize Your Garage Organization Project
• How To Dispose The Old Paint That Keeps Your Garage Cluttered
• How An Organized, Modern Garage Is Great For Your Real Estate Value